Public Funding

To ascertain whether or not you are eligible for Public Funding (Legal Aid), you will need to give us details about your income and capital position then we can assess your financial eligibility.

Funding may be available in the form of “Legal Help” for advice or under a “Certificate of Public Funding” if representation at proceedings is required.

If you qualify for Public Funding (Legal Aid) then you will need to provide documentary evidence about your financial circumstances. If you do not, you may be financially responsible for any charge incurred. You may be liable to pay monthly contributions for the lifetime of the case.

In the event that you recover or preserve money or property which is in dispute then subject to your costs being paid by the other party you may have to pay your own costs. 

To find out more about Public Funding (Legal Aid) go to