- Handling a residential property caseload including acquisitions, disposals and leases
- Taking client instructions and providing legal advice and assistance
- File and case management in accordance with Lexcel office procedures ensuring compliance with Lexcel standards within firm
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures
- Any other duties which from time to time are reasonably required by the firm
- Educated to Law Degree Standard and admitted as a solicitor
- Ability to work to a consistently high standard with minimal supervision and lead where appropriate.
- The ability to communicate well with clients, colleagues and other Solicitors, authorities, organisations, etc.
- 3-5 year PQE
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, send your CV to…