Back to Our People
Andi Grewcock MLaw
Andi joined Mortons in the Summer of 2018 as a paralegal following a work placement while studying Law at University. He worked within the Private Client department dealing with Wills, Asset Protection Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Andi graduated in June 2019 with a Masters Degree in Law (incorporating the Legal Practice Course) from Northumbria University and commenced his training contract with us in the same month.
Andi is a second-year trainee and has completed his seat in the Private Client department. Following a secondment to Blackadders LLP corporate team, Andi is now based within our Corporate/ Commercial Property department. He has gained a range of experience in Corporate/Commercial Property Law assisting in such matters as:-
- Share sales and purchase of various companies (including a £1 million transaction)
- Sales and purchases of various Commercial Properties
- Drafting and execution of Commercial Leases and Licences
- Drafting of commercial contracts, terms of business and reporting on previously drafted docs to ensure they work as desired
- Capital reduction demergers
- Incorporation of various Companies with differing objects/ articles of association
- Drafting and reporting on shareholders agreements
- Loan agreements
Outside of work Andi is a passionate Sunderland fan and keen CrossFit competitor.